Jordan Baker is the Manager of Kannavis Dispensary in Urbana, Maryland and has an extensive background in the Cannabis world.
Today on The Medical POTcast, Jordan talks about:
- How he helped a cancer patient going through chemotherapy fix his appetite and nausea
- What its like to be a dispensary manager
- The difference b/w the California and Maryland cannabis programs and the personal networks they relied on for a community-based network in Cali vs MD where testing and purity are key and the MMCC controls everything
- Do our patients have any legal worries when purchasing cannabis legitimately? What are the rules that we agree to abide to when we get our cannabis card?
- Jordan’s area of expertise- cultivation and what to look for (mold) when things go bad
- How to speak to someone that doesn’t understand what cannabis can do for them
- How do I talk to my doctor about cannabis?
- Jordan’s worst cannabis moment- overdosing on an edible. How can we learn from his experience and what not to do in College!
- The future of cannabis in the dispensary world
Be sure to tune in to Jordan’s episode to learn more!
In peace and health,