Confused by all the terms? Don’t know what to get, where to get it or how? This is the episode for you!
Highlights from Today’s show:
- What conditions are CBD and Cannabis prescribed for?
- What is the difference between CBD, THC, and medicinal marijuana?
- How is it consumed – smoked, edible, topical?
- What generation uses it the most? Is Gen X OK with cannabis?
- Does insurance and/or Medicare cover the cost?
- Can seniors living in CCRC’s, nursing homes, hospitals, rehab facilities or assisted living facilities use cannabis?
- What if the patient is homebound – how do they get their prescription?
- How do you get your medical cannabis card? What are the steps?
- Who prescribes it?
- Middle Aging Podcast link
Be sure to tune in to Dr. Hauser’s Episode to learn more!
In peace and health,