Chris Holshouser is the Head Floriculturist of Curio Wellness and comes to us with 30 years of growing experience.
Today on The Medical POTcast, Chris talks about:
- How his 17 y.o. severely autistic nephew benefited from CBD
- Managing 100 acres of greenhouses and ultimately the high-tech world of Curio
- Growing cannabis and how it’s similar to Chrysanthemums- getting the most of ‘Flower Power’
- It’s sunny every day at Curio- how to manipulate 42 different metrics to grow the best plant
- Integrated Pest Management- using any and every resource you can to limit your pest population and how Chris prevents disease in his plants
- Maybe a new classification scheme instead of Indica and Sativa; why your Blue Dream isn’t my Blue Dream
- What we, as patients, should be asking our Bud tenders
- Understand your dose- cannabis is more powerful than its ever been
- Chris’ worst cannabis moment- overdosing
- What is Chris most LIT up about- the future of genetics in cannabis. Where do we want to go?
Be sure to tune in to Chris’s episode to learn more!
In peace and health,